Campaign and Community Manager
Do you know the marketing secrets to make a social media campaign go viral?
Do you consider yourself to be an action-taker, highly personable and organised individual?
We are looking for a Community Manager for a permanent position in London. Our client is a successful influencer marketing expert and Word-of-Mouth marketing agency, which has been creating buzz for the most reputable brands worldwide in almost all sectors. Rapidly expanding, the successful candidate will be joining their new office in London, and be part of a small, dynamic and multinational team of passionate individuals.
If you are well-rounded person, highly adaptable and growth-driven, you are looking to further your career in a fast-growing start-up and committed to deliver world class customer service at all times, then this position is perfect for you!
About the position:
As a Community Manager, you will supervise and monitor the elaboration of marketing strategies for your clients and manage what will be the widest community of influencers.
Profile and Key Job Accountabilities
Experience in Community Management, Client Management and Project Management are mandatory
To lead the development of community and campaigns in the UK with the direct support from the Country Manager.
- Ensures the growth and the daily community management (interaction with community members);
- Community building: influencers identification and recruitment;
- Social Media community tools management (FB Page, YouTube Channel, Twitter, etc.);
- Content development and implementation (business proposals, website, campaign storytelling, research, translations, etc.);
- Campaign content preparation (texts, pages, tabs, letters, questionnaires, emails, analytics) and storytelling;
- Influencers and content management;
- Create Campaign reports;
- Sourcing and selection of key influencers for each undertaken project/campaign
BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
Have native level English skills with excellent grammatical and writing capabilities.
Have a structured and methodical way of working and manage projects.
Are highly self-driven, responsible and keen to improve.
Strong organisational skills
If you are ready to bring your expertise towards a challenging and extremely rewarding position, and your experience reveals your abilities to present yourself as a suitable candidate, please send your updated CV for an immediate consideration!